Eating the Write Food To Grow Your Nails Faster
For some people, their nails do not grow as fast as they wanted it to be. This problem often occur when you lack certain vitamins in you diets. If you want faster growing nails, be sure that your diet is rich in Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, D, E and iron, calcium, zinc, sulfur, and the essential fatty acids.
* For Vitamin A, look for fruits that are yellow and orange or veggies that are dark green.
* For Vitamin C, chop up some green and red peppers and offer them to your family as a snack.
* For Vitamin D, look to your dairy products.
* For Vitamin E, a supplement is your best option.
* For zinc, options include kidney beans, rice, chicken or cheese
We hope this short list help you with growing your beautiful nails. You may express you opinion on this topic in our community forum http://my.coolnailsart.com/forum/topics/growing-your-real-nails.